Step by Step With a Funeral Home
Making funeral arrangements with a funeral home can be very stressful. It is not part of your everyday life. A good and honest funeral home can make this time easier. A bad or dishonest funeral home will make it a nightmare. And even the most honest funeral home may not go out of their way to show you how to save money or stay within your budget. That is because they are, after all, running a business.
7 Steps to safely making funeral arrangements with a funeral home:
1. Select a team to help you
2. Set your budget before meeting with a funeral home
3. Make a list of the things you want
4. Check reviews for funeral homes
5. Comparison shop at least 3 funeral homes
6. Meet with the funeral home
7. Avoiding scams by funeral homes
Provided by Pro Bono Publishing Corp. a leader in free consumer guides, we are not connected with any funeral home or funeral director and this site does not sell funeral services or related products, nor do we ask you to register or provide any personal information. The site is supported solely by the advertisers found on the right side of each page.